Skip to content
- COUNTRY / STATE - New Zealand
- WINE TYPE - Sauvignon Blanc
- DESCRIPTION - Rich and intense passionfruit with hints of elderflower and gooseberry, citrus and honeysuckle. Some autolysis characteristics remain with richness on the back-nose giving more headier notes. The front palate is lively with crisp peach notes, a soft mid-palate of honey dew and fresh stone fruit racing towards the finish with a lingering, chalky textural note on the cheeks giving a zesty finish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.